The BRRRR strategy stands for Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat and most people give credit to Brandon Turner and BiggerPockets for coming up with the name.
It’s a great strategy to buy rental properties without putting down a lot of money of your own. We’ll discuss hard money lenders in this video as well!
*Learn wholesaling from me on Zoom at my Beginner’s Bootcamp*
*Connect with me on Instagram*
*Get my wholesaling deal calculator and other tools*
*Get a 7-Day free trial of Propstream*
*Watch these next*
-Wholesaling My First Deal Series (8 episodes!):
-All About Wholesaling Playlist
-Breaking Down My First Flip!!
Listen to them on Audible for free: https://amzn.to/2Xgfc0l
Read them on Kindle for free: https://amzn.to/317xhii
– Richest Man in Babylon: https://amzn.to/2Bq7A3u
– The ABCs of Real Estate Investing: https://amzn.to/2zTE4mg
– The Book on Rental Property Investing: https://amzn.to/304Q917
– The BRRRR Investing Book: https://amzn.to/3gQRteB
– Rich Dad, Poor Dad: https://amzn.to/38PeIDe
– The Millionaire Real Estate Agent: https://amzn.to/300H4pN
– Never Split the Difference: https://amzn.to/2IdouWH
*some of the above links may be affiliate links, meaning I make a small commission on the sale at no extra cost to you*