Homes for Sale are spiking most in the Housing Markets that boomed during the pandemic. Cities like Nashville, Las Vegas, and Austin have the most Homes for Sale sitting vacant. Sellers are getting very desperate in these metros because the Homebuyer shave disappeared.
Inventory Data in this video comes from Realtor.com: https://www.realtor.com/research/data/
JOIN as a Reventure CHANNEL MEMBER:
10. Nashville, TN – inventory in Nashville is up an astounding 120% YoY while Price Cuts are surging.
09. Las Vegas, NV – Real Estate investors have abandoned the Las Vegas Housing Market. Over 67% of the Listings have a Price Cut.
08. Sacramento, CA – Homes For Sale are up over 70% in Sacramento YoY. Wealthy buyers from San Francisco have stopped coming.
07. Seattle, WA – Higher mortgage rates are causing Seattle’s Housing Market to crash. The typical cost of homeownership is now over $50,000 per year.
06. Tampa, FL – is another Real Estate Market where Investors are giving up, resulting in a nearly 100% Increase in Homes for Sale.
05. Austin, TX – arguably America’s Biggest Housing Bubble, Austin could see a 40% Home Price Crash when all is said and done.
04. Raleigh, NC – Sellers are rushing to list in Raleigh, where Inventory is up nearly 140% YoY. The tech buyers who loved the market because of Apple and Google are drying up.
03. Colorado Springs, CO – Home Prices in Colorado Springs have become way too expensive. Inventory is up 150% YoY and the Housing Crash has started.
02. Phoenix, AZ – the Phoenix Housing Market is in deep trouble. Inventory is hitting near record levels while Wall Street Investors are preparing to sell.
01. Boise, ID – the 1st City to experience the Housing Crash. Boise, ID now has more inventory than it ever has according to Realtor.com.
CONACT US: https://reventureconsulting.com/contacts/
DISCLAIMER: This video content is intended only for informational, educational, and entertainment purposes. Neither Reventure Consulting or Nicholas Gerli are registered financial advisors. Your use of Reventure Consulting’s YouTube channel and your reliance on any information on the channel is solely at your own risk. Moreover, the use of the Internet (including, but not limited to, YouTube, E-Mail, and Instagram) for communications with Reventure Consulting does not establish a formal business relationship.
Image(s) and/or Footage used under license from Shutterstock.com. https://www.shutterstock.com/
Additional stock footage provided by Videvo. http://www.videvo.net/